11.11.2008

stats and stuff

I feel really discombobulated now that the election is over and I don't need to obsess about politics any longer. Luckily, the start of college basketball season is right around the corner, so I've been filling up all that lost time with a lot of start-of-the-year stats and worrying about who's gonna win the Big 12 Championship.

One thing I have to say is, there is NO WAY that KU deserves the 31 rank that the AP poll just gave us yesterday. 31!? We're the defending champs you a-holes. Sure, all of our starters are gone and the new line-up includes more freshmen than is probably advisable for a winning season, but c'mon. Not even in the top 25? Bah. We still have the same most awesomest coach in all the land that is Bill Self.

Oh, and I never really thought I'd see the day when Lute Olsen retired. I figured he'd find some way to coach from the grave. I hope it's not because he's sick with some terminal disease and more just that he's really sick of dealing with sweaty, obnoxious, punk-ass college kids.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Feeling a void left from the election? you aren't the only one

BRAAAIIIINNS!
Oops, I mean YEEES WEEEE CAAAAN!