8.09.2008

alpha and omega

1) Look! I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I had to create a whole new flower bed in the back yard to accommodate the leftover rock and then put about four more 'barrows full in the area that already had a bunch of rock in it, but I'm done! And, so help me god, I pray I never have to do that again. Ok. I guess it wasn't that bad, but I need a few years before I see the combination of tiny rocks and shovel and wheelbarrow again.

2) I am addicted to Whole Foods' blackened chicken salad. What I just discovered though was that I shouldn't eat it while I'm on the computer, because I just spilled half of the sandwich I'd made all down my shirt and keyboard.

3) Did anyone else see that Dennis Kucinich has 100,000 signatures on a petition to impeach W? And that he gave it to Pelosi. God, I love that guy.

4) My new favorite website.

5) The Olympics are on!

2 comments:

Rebel said...

dude - I thought we all already signed the articles of impeachement...someone stopped me on the way to fireworks one forth of july and I was like "hell yes I'll sign that!!"

Oh - and dude... I think you need a bib when, but it's okay, I need a bib too.

so my secret word is tbeboozl - but it looks like the booz! Which is funny because I've been drinking toinght! =P

d said...

probably what you signed was unofficial. or something. i don't know. i just wish it would get done already.

i am looking into getting an adult-sized bib. i think maybe they're called table cloths.

good for you.