7.18.2008

this minute's internet sensation


When you get a free half an hour check out Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog. Created by Joss Whedon, it stars an extremely hilarious Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible) as a bumbling, nerdy villain and the equally funny Nathan Fillion (The Hammer) as a superhero who's only in it to get the babes. Usually, I'm not a big fan of the musical, but this made me laugh my ass off through pretty much the whole thing. The plot: Dr. Horrible is trying to come up with the best nefarious plan that will allow him entry into The Evil League of Evil, but gets distracted by Penny, The Girl He Knows from the Laundromat, but Hasn't Had the Guts to Talk to Yet. The Hammer, his arch nemesis steals the girl and spoils every one of his nefarious plans.

But hurry. Right now it's free, but after Saturday, you'll have to pay for it.

3 comments:

Rebel said...

I've been watching it and I LOVE it!!!

Rebel said...

Ok... so I loved the first one... but the ending really surprised me! I guess I shouldn't have expected a "happy" ending... but that was just - I don't even know. Disturbing.

d said...

really?

on the awesome/disturbing continuity scale with disturbing being a 1 and awesome being a 10, i was at a 8. it was a little predictable (this is how all bad guys turn into bad guys), but still hilarious and full of bittersweet irony.