5.13.2008

it's better by yourself

I had a really good day bouldering at the gym today. I was able to get through almost every problem I tried—even ones that I couldn't get through on Saturday. I've been toying around with trying to find a new climbing partner, but for some reason today, I'm thinking that I may just skip it and keep bouldering. There's something kind of nice about being able to go whenever you want, wherever you want, and for however long you want. Without having to deal with anyone else's schedule or desires.

On the other hand, maybe I've just been working alone from home too long. It's making me want to do everything by myself.

3 comments:

Dylan K said...

Good for you for keeping at it. I'm lagging...

Michael5000 said...

I will never, ever, ever attempt a climbing wall -- hell, I'm not fond of stepladders -- but that problem-solving aspect must be a lot of fun. Kind of like doing a sudoku puzzle with your body, is how I imagine it must feel...

LSL said...

I like this post and your tag: uno.