3.24.2008

shift______

It's funny how one day all can seem like a lost cause and then the next, with a few lines through the items on the ever growing list, all seems bright and shiny again. Maybe it's the fact that I was wearing shorts and flip flops earlier today, or maybe I got enough sleep last night, or maybe it's because something shifted in my brain and I actually have a positive outlook for some reason.

Whatever.

Yesterday, I was all ready to drop out of school, sell my house and join the peace corps. Today, I got three projects done for work, got my flat tire fixed on my car FOR FREE, went for a run, got my homework done in one class, wrote one of two essays for my other class and STILL had time to blog and keep up with Reader. Yes. I rocked out with my c__k out.

5 comments:

Dave said...

You said sell your house and join the Peace Corps like it was a bad thing.

d said...

nope. not at all. when i get really stressed out, i dream of dropping everything and going to africa.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Should we take that last line literally?

d said...

if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, go for it.

Dave said...

Having once dropped everything and joined the Peace Corps myself, I can't recommend it enough. Do it, man, do it!