12.03.2007

things that need to fall off of the planet already

This guy. I don't know what his name is, but he's in that show, I think it's on ABC, where they find some really pathetic family, burn their house down to the ground and then build them a brand new one. Extreme We're Gonna Build You a Mansion You Can't Afford Makeover Or Something I think it's called. I've only seen it once , but that was enough to determine that this guy is wicked annoying. He's hyper like Richard Simmons on crack. And you can just tell that he thinks he's the best thing to walk the Earth since Jesus. Plus, I just saw him in a Bayer aspirin commercial, so now, apparently, he's going to be everywhere. It's enough to make me want to punch him in the teeth.

I just want to take away his hair gel and see if he melts like the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz. 'Cause I doubt his spine even works without the requisite 10 applications every morning.

4 comments:

Big Daddy said...

He also shills for Sears.

He used to be on Trading Spaces on TLC.

The format of the show has become tiresome [I watched it the first season] and I don't think it will be on much longer.

d said...

that's some of the best news i've heard all week. seriously.

of course, you'd think i'd just turn the tv off instead of complaining about all of the stupid things on it, but nope.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I hate that fucker. Ty Pennington is his name (I am pretty sure.)

d said...

i'm glad i'm not alone in my hatred.