12.11.2007

the recurring theme

This weekend, Dylan invented a new 'game' for when we climb at the gym. We do one route at our warm-up grade. Then we intermix routes from our workout and project grades. Once we fail to get to the top of a route that's at our workout grade, we have to try to do a warm-up grade route. If we fail at that, we're done. We were there for three hours on Sunday. It wiped me out.

Then yesterday I had the bright idea to go running for the first time in a month and realized that people here in FtC really suck at shoveling their sidewalks. And maybe running was invented by the Marquis de Sade. That, and going for a 45-minute run when you haven't done it in awhile is maybe not such a good idea. It hurt my knees.

I was so tired last night that I couldn't muster up the energy to actually make a proper meal, so I had Cheez-its® and chocolate milk for dinner.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Since when is Cheez-Its and chocolate milk NOT a proper meal??

blythe said...

yeah. ain't no shame in it.

Michael5000 said...

If it makes you feel any better, your first paragraph might as well be written in Sanscrit. I think it has to do with a climbing gym, somebody named Dylan, and Sunday.

I prefer Cheetos to Cheez-its. Oranger.

d said...

cherry & blythe: my mama would so disagree

m5k: you got the gist. all orange food is equally divine in my book.