11.04.2007

'words' i'm really starting to hate

1. Kewl - WTF is up with this? Who is responsible? They must be shot. What's wrong with 'cool'?
2. Meh - This might be one of those things that I'm frankly too old and stodgy to get. But I'm sick of it already.
3. Ur - I totally understand the need for this. Especially when texting. But still. When typing e-mails or chatting over IM, it is not that hard to add those extra two - four characters.
4. Anywho - Don't even get me started on this. It makes me want to punch people in the face. Hard.
5. TTYL - Ok. I've been guilty of using this. BUT NO MORE! Just say 'bye'.
6. Teh (instead of the) - Again. WTF is up with this? I don't understand. I never know whether this is a typo or on purpose. And it kind of makes me angry.

8 comments:

Scoobers said...

i HATE 'anywho'.

d said...

doesn't it make you want to kill people?

Michael5000 said...

I'm guessing you are not especially big on the whole "LOLcats" thing.

d said...

you are guessing correctly. i'll admit, i'm a bit of a purist, but i understand the evolution of language is a necessary thing. if it weren't, english wouldn't even exist. but, still. if this is where our language is evolving towards, i'm going to move to some place where people aren't as retarded.

blythe said...

WTF? Ur crazy if you don't think meh is teh kewlist word ever! Anywho, ttyl!

-LOLb

d said...

nice. i now hate you.

Ann said...

I'm guilty -- BIG TIME -- of "teh". DUED! IT'S A TPYO! I'm SRROY! Please don't be anrgy!

d said...

i think i'm angry at the people who aren't using it as a typo.