11.07.2007

i guess this is me

You know those stupid internet tests that everyone's always taking? What superhero are you? If you were a city, you would be this one? Who you're supposed to marry? Well, sometimes I actually take the time to do them to see what they'll say about me. Mostly for the entertainment value, I swear, not because I actually believe any of that crap. Anyway, yesterday I took one that claims to be able to tell everything about you based on your birth date.

This is what mine came back as:

You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May

So, apparently I'm a flighty asshole who won't ever be happy with anything. The sad thing? It's kinda true. I'm really restless most of the time. And I grow bored very easily. But so far that hasn't brought me very much fun. Instead, it's given me angst and a not small amount of discombobulation. When's the fun gonna start? And what the hell is a power symbol? And why is mine an asterisk? Does that mean I'm a footnote?

If anyone can answer those questions for me, I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and if you want to find out what it has to say about you, go here.

10 comments:

e. said...

apparently, I need to make your superhero cape, a bright yellow one. with an asterisk.

and though you may be a flighty asshole from time-to-time, I have seen you happy. so there.

tina f. said...

Anything that tells you that your power symbol is an asterisk cannot be trusted.

Hold on and I will figure out what my power symbol is and we'll battle!

tina f. said...

Oh my god. this is too good. My power symbol is a diamond but Sam's is a butterfly.

Michael5000 said...

d (majesticly): I INVOKE..... THE SACRED POWER.... OF THE BRIGHT..... YELLOW..... ASTERISK!!!! [all hell breaks loose]

d said...

i definitely need a cape.

i love that s' symbol is a butterfly. can an asterisk kick a butterfly's ass?

tremble in fear everyone, i have the awesome power of the... ASTERISK!

Kate C said...

Ha ha! That is awesome! Though, I'm not entirely happy with my fortune. It says I'm good at getting things done and a perfectionist to a fault. Woooo, I have NEVER been called a perfectionist. "Slacker" "procrastinator" or "can't-finish-anything-Kate", yes. But perfectionist, no.

Though, my power symbol is a checkmark. I suppose that makes sense in the context of the prediction.

d said...

i'm still trying to figure out what exactly a power symbol is. and what it's supposed to do for me.

Big Daddy said...

Mine:

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet. - [Screw that, I don't like being in charge of people.]

You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily. [True.]


Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail. [True.]

You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details. [True, I hate details. That's for the little people and the ones with OCC to worry about.]

Your strength: Your supreme genius
[Ha ha. I'll take it.]

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity [I'm actually rather insensitive - so wrong.]

Your power color: Gold [Wrong, it's red.]

Your power symbol: Star [?]

Your power month: January [I hate January.]

So as you see, it's a bunch of hooey.

d said...

you're apparently poised to take over the world any day now. get on that.

Big Daddy said...

World domination begins now.