10.12.2007

phosphorescent


I have no idea who this band is and so when Daytrotter asked me to do an illustration for an upcoming review, I had to do a little digging. After sampling some of their tunes on MySpace, I decided that I liked them so much that I needed to download their album. They classify themselves as 'Experimental/2-Step' whatever that means. I think they sound a little like Neutral Milk Hotel, one of my favorite bands of all time.

So, not only do I draw the illustrations for free, now it's even costing me money. Damnit.

Anyone who would put this out as one of their publicity photos, though, needs to be listened to. 'Cause that's just hilarious.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Now look what you've done. You've gone and made me buy it, too.

d said...

i'm glad i could share the pain. oh and the love too of course. but more the pain.