10.24.2007

365

Some people have been asking me what the hell this 365 thing is that I'm doing, and I realized that I never really explained it, so here's an explanation. It was started by this guy named Dan who wanted to celebrate turning 40 in a unique way, so he started a blog where he wrote 40 words about one person every day for a year. Then he invited other people to follow suit. I found out about it from Schmutzie. Most people use their age and write that number of words about every person, but others pick an arbitrary number and others write haikus or whatever.

I don't know if I'll have the stamina to do one every day for an entire year, but we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Schmutzie said...

When I started doing x365, I didn't know if I'd keep up with it, but now that I've been at it for over a month, I definitely will. I have found it to be an illuminating experience. I'm constantly surprised at what it is I remember about people and their place in my life.

d said...

so far, i feel that way after just a week, so i get it. i'll stick with it for as long as i can. i grow bored easily and am quickly distracted, so...

blythe said...

i think i must try this.