9.27.2007

blog of love

In case you've been sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting anxiously for this week's results, you can now breathe easier for the points have been tallied and the judges have made their rulings. Losers have been kicked off of the island and winners have... survived to battle it out next week? This is a game with pretty loose and arbitrary rules.

I would like to give a shout out to Jeannette for possibly pushing me into the win column with her comment about my prowess in certain delicate matters. Even though it was a complete and utter fabrication, the judges bought it! So, thanks. (I think)

3 comments:

blythe said...

you tried so hard to get booted with your "the beatles make me want to puke" BS. well, that won't work with me buddy. actually it would, but the others deserved it more...

d said...

admit it. you're so in love with me that you just can't bear to see me go.

Jeannette said...

you're welcome, slut