9.18.2007

blog of love

For some reason that I can't fathom, the Bee-Spot has named me as a contestant (I think it's because she needed some people she could automatically kill) on some blog reality show that she and I'm Quietly Judging You invented called the Blog of Love. None of us are really quite sure what the rules are or how we survive from round to round. But judging by the winners this week, I think it involves a supreme amount of ass-kissing. Something I've never been good at, so I don't expect to last very long.

So far, also for some reason that I can't fathom, I made it through Round 1 (most likely because of my invisibility skills which made them completely forget I was a contestant) and am now a contender for Round 2.

I'm not sure how you, my two faithful readers, can help me either. As far as I can tell, there's no viewer judging allowed. Although I guess you could post comments here or on their blogs, telling them what a wonderful person I am. Maybe that will sway their opinions of me. 'Cause so far, I haven't done a whole lot to let them know that I'm playing along. Except tell them that their boobs are nice. Which probably won't get me very far.

Wish me luck? I guess?

11 comments:

Dylan said...

I'm sure sociopath commenters are big plus. And we're living the dream life! Maybe you should blog about how it would all come to an end if you were to win...

d said...

scare them into letting me win. i like it.

blythe said...

sociopath commenters and boob compliments are clearly the way to a win. just don't tell the other contestants. also, if you motivate me into climbing, you'll be a winner to me in real life.

d said...

and that's all can really hope for, isn't it?

stew said...

umm.... don't die?

does that help??

definitely don't sleep with Bret Michaels whatever you do.

d said...

but he's so HOT. i don't know if i can resist...

blythe said...

you're telling me. you're telling me. wait, telling me what?

d said...

i'm not really sure...

Jeannette said...

I'll vouch for your neat and effective oral sex skills.

d said...

i think that will help tons, with these two women.

blythe said...

heyo! now we're talking. you just got yourself through to another round.