8.15.2007

i'm mad at you steve jobs

Yesterday I had to go down to Boulder to meet with a new client (that still sounds weird to say), so I figured I'd just swing into the Apple store to, you know, just check things out. I mean, I was right there and all, it wouldn't hurt to just stop in.

I came this close to buying a new computer. But at the last minute, I decided to just upgrade my operating system to OS X.4 (I was on OS X.1 or something), so $129 vs $299999999999.00

So, I loaded up the new OS and now my computer is freaking out. I can't get it to stop.

It's not very often that I get upset with my little 'puter or Apple for that matter, but right now, I could punch Steve Jobs right between his beady little eyes. 'Cause, you know, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure of it. Plus, it's always better to blame someone else for your woes, rather than accept the culpability yourself.

Looks like I may be headed back to the Apple store.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Today a customer came into my work wearing a green shirt with a laptop and ipod drawing on it. I then realized he worked at the Apple store and fell in love. Meat market that place is!

d said...

well. i had the exact opposite reaction when i visited their place of employment.

i.e. frustration overwhelmed any libidinous thoughts i might entertain.