7.05.2007

really. i know it's all my fault.


Remember those days, a while back, when your body could metabolize every single ounce of alcohol you ingested? When you could get so drunk you passed out and then woke up four hours later, bright-eyed and ready to kick the world in the balls? Yeah. Neither do I, but seriously, either my tolerance is waaaayyyy down, or my metabolism isn't what it used to be, 'cause I just feel plain shitty.

My head feels fuzzy and my eyeballs hurt. Damn you PBR and all of your red, white and blue deliciousness. And damn you America for making us celebrate your birthday on a school night. We asked you if you could wait until Friday, but you, being the brat you are, just insisted that we acknowledge the actual day of your birth. Next year we're totally not listening to you. No matter how much you whine.

It totally feels like I'm at work on a Sunday today. All in all I'm having a craptacular day and can't wait to go home and lie on my couch.

7 comments:

blythe said...

i totally had a fight with a heineken mini keg (it was free, otherwise i'd been all over the pabst) last night. today has not been pretty. i feel your pain.

Big Daddy said...

No doubt.

This week sucks.

It's like having two Mondays.

d said...

but on the bright side, we also get two fridays. and two saturdays come to think of it.

d said...

b - let's start a movement where the day after the birthday of america is also a national holiday.

Jeannette said...

dude, i have 72 hour hangovers. it's ugly.

d said...

that's a reason to just stop drinking altogether. maybe you could smoke a lot of dope instead.

LSL said...

:)