6.29.2007

i might have ptsd

I just had the pleasure of walking into the company's restroom and seeing my boss standing at the sink, half-naked, splashing his armpits with water. I tried really hard not to look, but even the flash I got was pretty disturbing.

Now my boss is not an unattractive person, and it's not like he's fat and hairy and has pimples all over his back, but still. I don't need to see someone who gives me a paycheck even remotely unclothed. I think if you're gonna go exercise during the work day, you should shower at the place you work out at or just go au natural. Know what I mean?

Good thing it's Friday and I have the entire weekend to erase, scrape, burn the image from my brain. Although I think I may have been scarred beyond repair.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

ew

d said...

tell me about it