6.07.2007

doesn't really make me feel like swimming

I'm not sure why they call this color, 'Refreshing Pool'. Probably because they couldn't think of any more names for 'blue'. At first I wasn't really sure that I was going to like it (paint always looks so much different on the walls than on the paint chip), but I think it goes pretty well with 'Bison Brown', the color I painted the living room. Which is starting to grow on me. Ann, who is officially the first person to stop by since I moved in, calls it 'tasteful'. Which I guess is what I was going for. It's much darker than I thought it was going to be, but I'm not going through the hell of changing it. At least for a while. It's good that most of my furniture is kind of light, otherwise everything would just disappear. When are they going to invent a way for you to see what it was going to look like before you lug the gallons home and spend two days slapping it on the walls?

At any rate, I think I'm done with painting for a few days. I'm sick of it already. So, tomorrow I'm gonna start clearing the piles out of the bedrooms and fill up the garage. Mainly because I've misplaced my checkbook and not knowing where it's at is driving me crazy.

I'm sure it's in here somewhere.

No comments: