5.31.2007

back in 'rado

The R-dog and I survived Montana. And all of its rain. And the endless mind-numbing hours in the car driving through eastern Wyoming. Although, even eastern Wyoming isn't the most boring drive in the world. Just endless. I decided that eastern Wyoming is what western Kansas wants to be when it grows up.

So, as alluded to, it pretty much rained the entire time I was in Big Sky Country. Which limited the amount of time spent outside to practically nil. It was still a good trip though. Good to see my peeps. And good to see Missoula again. Man, I wished that had worked out. It's such a cool little(ish) town.

And, after seeing Red Lodge, MT, I've decided that I'm going to move there someday. Someday when I'm really sick and tired of the world and need to become somewhat hermit-y. So, tomorrow probably. I stayed in the most hilarious hotel room I've ever seen while in R.L. I haven't been able to upload the pics yet, but once I do, I'll post 'em. It had a 'steam bath'. Which came with instructions. And I was too afraid to try out. Especially since the shower doors wouldn't close.

This aft. I offically close on the house. And the little corner lot at 514 Hanna St becomes mine. I'm still more excited than terrified, so I guess that's a good sign. Prepare yourself for lots of kvetching about house ownership. And endless talk of what to do with the yard. Which in my opinion is what needs the most work.

No comments: