3.01.2007

this week sucks a whole giant load of ass

I've been having a week-long argument with my boss. I won't bore you with the details, suffice it to say that he's a jerk and I decided to be a jerk back. You know, 'cause I'm mature like that. We're having a conversation tomorrow morning to see if I'm going to stay or not. I was really hoping he would fire me so that I could apply for unemployment, but it looks like he's going to wuss out and leave the decision up to me. A-hole.

Anyway, of course all of the work stress has caused the massive insomnia to rear its ugly head again. Even with the Ambien, I've been waking up at 3.30a and not really going back to sleep, but lying there and drifting in and out until the alarm goes off. And the tiredness has made me not want to exercise, so I haven't even ridden my bike to work since Tues. But, and here's the point of all this, for some reason I'm absolutely starving. I feel like I could eat an entire herd of pre-white-man-invasion buffalo and still not be satisified.

I'm thinking my tapeworm, Fred has come back for a visit.

No comments: