3.19.2007

i wish it were drugs. but it's not.

I had a very strange dream last night. One in which I was traveling with 5 or 6 other people—we were refugees from some disaster, or running from the authorities (I can't really remember) and we ended up at this enclave (sort of all Mad Max style) where this really large group of people was trying to build a rocket so they could get away from the same trouble we were running from and they needed our expertise. I remember that I got into an argument with one of the other guys in my group about the proper angle needed for the seat so that the mach forces wouldn't tear us apart. As time passed, my group became assimilated into the larger group, people started coupling up and so forth, and that's when I first noticed that many of the people in the larger group were half human, half animal. The guy I was arguing with about the seat fell in love with a woman who had a chicken's head.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Gotta love unconscious expression. Of course we're not all half animal! Perish the thought! Just a bad dream...