3.11.2007

arrrrrgh


It's an absolutely gorgeous day outside and I get to enjoy not one second of it. For, yes, you guessed it, I have the crud. Again. It's seriously pissing me off. And, this time, as an added bonus, on top of the stuffy nose and sore throat, I'm suffering through some bacteria's or virus' attack on my lower gastrointestinal tract. Can we talk about how much fun I've had this weekend?

The upside is that it's given me a not-much-needed excuse to watch a lot of bball. I was really hoping that those kids from NC State would beat the crap out of the Tarheels, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. They looked pretty good there in the first half, but I think they've just run out of gas. Even if they lose today though, if they don't get into the Big Dance, something's seriously wrong with the system.

I'm really nervous about the Texas v KU game today. Even though we're already in the tourney, I still want us to win.

No comments: