3.18.2007

another basketball post

If you're really tired of me talking about basketball then you might want to just skip this post altogether. It'll be over soon. I promise. But I just had to say how Truly Amazing and Spectacular the games were yesterday.

Even though there weren't any major upsets, almost every one was close and hard fought. Who knew that Xavier would force Ohio St to play two overtimes? And Michigan St. You gave it the ol' college try boys, you really did. But you just couldn't overcome the unholy pact with Satan that HWSNBN made a long, long time ago. If he wins it all again this year, I'm gonna… I don't know what I'm gonna do, but man. The universe is seriously skewed if that's what goes down.

I refuse to even think about the KU game today until 3.05MDT. Then I will be crapping my pants. Everyone send good thoughts their way.

And, just so you don't think I was a complete lazy, wasteoid yesterday, I did get off my butt and go to the gym to boulder.

No comments: