1.03.2007

when bad things happen to good people

I woke up this morning after having several weird dreams about shopping malls and libraries with a Spice Girls' song in my head. I have no idea how it got there. And it made me mad.

And, I discovered a huge tumor-like zit on my jaw. It could seriously be a new form of torture: develop a way to clog prisoners' pores and then let them grow into massive zits. Then all they would have to do is press on them to make the prisoners talk. This thing hurts like a mo and feels like it is taking over my entire face.

Plus, my resolutions aren't going so well. My boss is on vacation all week, so I've been able to remain fairly positive at work, but the not cussing isn't proceeding as well as I'd like. It's hard to not cuss. There are so many things that just need to be cussed about.

So, tell me what you want. What you really, really want.

No comments: