12.30.2006

the day after the day after the snow

So, for two nights in a row now I've enjoyed the benefit of a full night's sleep. Without the aid of Sleepy Time. All I have to say is, 'it's about damn time.'

I woke up at 7a and decided to go down into the scary basement to run on the treadmill. I haven't done running of any sort for about a gazillion years. Needless to say, I'll be a little sore tomorrow.

I also took the R-dog for a walk today. Can I just say that nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will bring a smile to your face like watching a dog try to run through two feet of snow. She seemed pretty happy about it as well. Getting outside helped me feel a little less cooped up and staved off the stir crazies. A little. It's amazing how I can spend all weekend inside and not care in the least. When I choose to do so. But when I'm forced to. Nuts.

No comments: