9.18.2006

when the funk comes a knockin'

I woke up this morning to discover that the funk had taken up uninvited residence in my head. I guess my libidinous trip to Chicago has finally demanded payback.

I just got back from the grocery store where I purchased some Advil® Cold and Sinus medicine after having to promise my firstborn. Seriously, I had to show my driver's license and sign a form just to obtain cold medicine. The pharmacist explained it as some Homeland Security measure in order to crack down on crystal meth makers.

Now my name's in some database somewhere under 'Possible Drug Dealers.' Hopefully, the funk won't last very long, otherwise, I may get hauled off to jail.

Until that happens, I'm staying home from work and watching a lot of bad daytime television.

3 comments:

dylan said...

THATS why you were struggling on the rocks! The FUNK had sapped your strength! Send it down the drain!

Anonymous said...

You mean you AREN'T making meth? WTF? - Charley

craptastic said...

yes. let's blame my lack of climbing skills on the funk. i like it.

oh. if only i were making meth. i'd be all popular with the trailer trash crowd. my life would obtain a level of fulfillment i've up to this point only dreamed of.