8.25.2006

another day of productivity

I am supposed to be writing an ad for a premium checking account for our bank client. Yes. You read that correctly. Me. Writing the ad. It's a scary, scary world we live in kids. Once you get over the shock and the cold-sweat has dried up on your brow, realize that really, no one will see it, so it doesn't have to be that good.

Regardless, instead of writing the ad, I'm spending some time downloading the last ep of Rescue Me, going through my iPod and making sure that all albums have album art, rating all the songs that come up on shuffle (because for some reason, I haven't done this yet), and since I just read about smart playlists in iTunes, I'm trying to come up with reasons to make some smart playlists.

I don't know how copywriters get anything done.

No comments: